TO REGISTER ($380.00):
- Date and Time – June 20-23 (4 days) from 9am to 3pm; Lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Location – Ani Art Academies Waichulis, Bear Creek, PA
- Instructor – Anthony Waichulis
- Additional Info – Attendees are encouraged to bring their usual painting supplies. However, no solvents (turpentine, odorless mineral spirits, etc.) will be allowed in the studio. Refunds will not be given.
- Limited Availability– Register today! Space is limited (12 seats)
The Diagnostic Painter is a four-day painting intensive designed to optimize your painting process by analyzing the assumptions you start with and the choices you make. From palette content, brush loads and support choices to anchors, application dynamics, and finishing strategies—the Diagnostic Painter examines each applicable variable in your process to see how each factor moves your closer to, or further from, your goal.
Additional information will be emailed to registrants prior to the workshop.
Join us this June to see just how well you know your own process!